An Over Exaggeration: Tearing Of Paper

Clamped with four finger tips, held up like a declaration sent by the nobles, with a gentle flick the firework explodes and the undoing begins, the mild thunder runs all the way down to the quickly separating two which was once only one, the rip opens up and the light catches the vision of the flake-remnants that float away accepting their fates further away from the place of devastation. So hypnotic. I notice as my eye balls throbs with the pulse of blood that runs in my face, drying out, overworked, immensely steady like never before, I notice the fuzz on my cheeks curl up as I blush noticing the intensity of my glance, caught a strangers eye. I have not seen his face yet, that direction is still unexplored, its a shadow looking right at me, I feel you looking at me. don't interrupt my play with the tight, dry music, it was heavenly before you invaded it.

The tryst was violated, as straight as a spine can force, flexing the set of secret combination of muscles that allowed me to threaten the invader with just the correct movement followed by a well practiced glance. its a smile, an honest smile, curious same as I, he saw what I saw he just saw it quicker then moved his attention towards something else as interesting.

A curiosity looking at another. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment